Apparel and Accessories Warranty Policy
This Policy covers specific apparel and accessories only. It does not apply to any motorized vehicles offered for sale at Calgary Cycle City.
Calgary Cycle City (CCC) warrants all apparel to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the original date of purchase, when purchased in-store or directly from our website, www.calgarycyclecity.com. The apparel warranty covers defect of manufacturing workmanship and materials only and does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of colors and material through time, exposure or extensive use. If a product is found to be defective after inspection by a warranty technician, CCC will repair or replace the product with an existing comparable model at the technician’s discretion. CCC is not liable for any damages, losses and/or costs incurred resulting from the loss or usage of our products.
Warranty Policy Limitations
The CCC Warranty Policy is subject to the following limitations:
- All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt
- All warranty claims returned must have prior return authorization
- Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only
- Products purchased with a discount of 50% or more are not covered by our warranty; they are non-refundable and non-exchangeable
How to Process a Warranty Claim
E-mail our warranty department to obtain Warranty Authorization:
- Use the email form on our contact page
- Subject: Warranty Claim
- Please include pictures of the item, close-up pictures of the defect being claimed under warranty, a picture or scanned copy of the original proof of purchase (receipt/invoice), and your full name, address and phone number
After contacting the warranty department, if your Warranty Authorization is approved:
- Please return your warranty claim promptly
- Be sure to include a copy of the original receipt; any Warranty Claim that does not include a copy of original proof of purchase will not be processed
- If shipping the item, clearly print the Warranty Authorization number on the outside of the box and ship to:
Attn: Warranty Department
Calgary Cycle City
4507 1st Street SE
Calgary, AB T2G 2L2
Warranty Claim Shipping
If a warranty claim is being shipped to CCC, customers are responsible for all costs incurred on shipping warranty claim item(s) to CCC. CCC would then cover shipping costs on replacement or repaired item(s) shipping back to the customer. CCC is not liable for any items lost in transit. Customers are responsible for all tracking information and a tracking number is recommended for all warranty claim shipments.