Calgary Cycle City
Unlike Other Motorbike Shops in Calgary
When you walk into CCC, it’s obvious we’re not your typical motorbike shop. In fact, we’re not like any other Calgary motorcycle shop you may have visited before – large or small. That’s because we’re not bound by any restrictions of brand, type or style of bike. We don’t just sell one brand like pretty much all dealerships, and we don’t just cater to one style of riding like most of the smaller boutiques. We don’t even have a bias as to which one we like best – we ride them all and feel each has their own advantages and purpose, depending on the goal of the ride or comfort level of the rider. We have a huge inventory that is the largest among used Calgary motorcycle shops – so if are looking for a different kind of motorbike in Calgary… or just like the feel of the open air – chances are pretty good we’ve got something you’ll love.
The Calgary Motorcycle Shop for Everyone
Whether you’re new to riding, have been into it for decades, or just dig motorcycle culture, everyone can feel welcome at CCC. We cater to pretty much anyone—we service all makes of motorcycles, dirt bikes, ATVs, and roadsters. We also don’t ignore customers with smaller budgets. We take the time to talk to everyone who comes in, and if they’re interested in learning more about motorcycles, we’re happy to offer up our expertise to educate them on different aspects of riding and find the bike that is truly best for them. Customers that may have been ignored at bigger dealerships or motorbike shops in Calgary can feel comfortable and appreciated at CCC, and confident they will have a completely different experience here.
Why Else Are We Different From Other Calgary Motorcycle Shops?
- Our passion. Our entire team is hands-on—even the owners. We like to work on the bikes instead of just hiding in an office all day, or sitting back making money while owning a bike or two. We dedicate our entire life to this shop and walk the walk to back up the talk.
- Integrity and incredible customer service. We take what we do to heart and always try to do our best for our customers. We want each one to have the best bike for them. .
- In-house motorcycle financing for bad or no credit situations. Most people find it difficult to get approved for bike financing from banks and traditional lenders, and many other motorcycle shops’ in-house financing is only reserved for those with bigger budgets or good credit. That’s why CCC offers in-house financing for those who usually don’t get approved. Learn more about our used motorcycle financing >
- The CCC membership program. With one low monthly fee you get free seasonal maintenance, and an extended riding season – that’s because we pick up your bike and get it serviced well before the snow melts. You also get peace of mind roadside assistance; if your bike breaks down we’ll come pick you up and get it fixed so you’re back on the road faster. You even get 10% off our shop rate as well as apparel and accessories. Learn more about our CCC membership and motorcycle rescue program – contact us today >
- Custom Designs & Builds. Our unique eye for style combined with an unwavering commitment to quality is what we pride all of our custom bikes on. If you haven’t had a chance yet, check out our custom motorcycles and choppers >